Saturday, March 28, 2009

Made my way into the wonderful world of blogging.

After much deliberation, heart felt thought, and soul searching, I have finally decided that I am ready, that the world is ready, for me. For Rachael Williams Finch the first.

I'll be honest. I don't know that I will have much to say on this blog, this virtual notebook. But I figured why not start somewhere, I must have something to say about something.

So here is a little bit about me and my life which is to say my family. I am 24 years of age, I currently work for Dr. Lloyd in Lehi, UT as a dental hygienist. 2.5 years ago I married my best friend Tyler Finch. We moved to Idaho where I finished up school. We have two dogs. Coal Burn Black Bear (Coal) and Mr. Gusstuvson. (Guss) Guss has three legs. Coal has four. We have since moved back to the mecca, happy valley usa from Idaho. Where we both work and live and are.

Tyler and I spend our free time doing a plothora of things. Mostly we enjoy being outside. together. with our dogs. I plan to fill this blog with the random things that are the happenings of my/our everyday life. It might take a little cohearcing to get me to post, but I assure you, with the help of my amazingly wonderful talented beautiful sister in law shannon, I am sure to find success and everlasting happiness.

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to have a blog, I'm glad you started one! Dennen actually started ours (I thought it was stupid at first). Now I actually post more than him. You should put some pics up of your doggies!

    ReplyDelete