Monday, May 9, 2011

Daddy Daughter Date!

Tyler and Zoe had their first night home alone the other night. I had a reception to go to, and then dinner with Shan and Alli before Shan left to Cali again for the summer. I left him with a bottle and all instructions, I was only going to be gone for a few hours so he wouldn't have to do much. Well not too long after I left, she must have known her dad was watching her, because she totally exploded in her pants! Really wanting to test her dad. Of course I have all her clothes organized in size and what not, but Tyler doesn't know this, and I didn't think to leave out a change of clothes. So he went to her closet and grabbed something he thought was cute. This is what he chose. It's about 3 sizes too big, but she still looked cute in it! Tyler is such a good dad, I have loved watching him with her, and he has been so helpful to me. She loves her dad so much, and I am sure they both will be looking forward to their next date!



No comments:

Post a Comment