Friday, June 17, 2011

Zoe's Blessing

This past Sunday Tyler gave Zoe her baby blessing. We decided to do it at home just with family, which I am so glad we did! We haven't been in our new ward too long, and it is huge. Tons of kids, lots of baby blessings. I knew we would be more comfortable at home with people that actually know us:) Tyler had been thinking about it for the past 2 wks or so, and I knew that it was really important to him. I knew he would do a good job, but was still so proud of him. He loves our little girl so much, and was so emotional. Everything he said was so sweet. I know he spoke from the heart and was listening to the spirit. Right before he blessed her, the Bishop gave him some really good advice, just to talk to her. I loved that, so simple, no pressure. I am so blessed with the people in my life, especially Tyler our little angel which has changed our lives forever for the better!

 I love this one so much!





 I can't help but laugh at her face in the pic!

 Zoe's cousin Cambri











I may have gone a little overboard with the pics, but it was such a special day, she has so many people that love her.

1 comment:

  1. i wish i could have been there. i heard from several different people that it was beautiful and that tyler did an amazing job.

    love you

    ReplyDelete