Friday, April 20, 2012

Zoe Turns 1!

Zoe turned one on April 8th. It was actually Easter that day, so we decided to celebrate the day before. We were lucky enough with the weather to be able to go to a park, it was perfect and sunny, even though the day before was like one of the best snow days we'd had all year. She didn't get to blow out her candle, because the wind kept blowing it out for her, but she did eat her whole cupcake except for the frosting which ended up all over her! And now for picture overload :)

 Grandma Bea
 Pops
 Uncle Mike
Grandma Diane with Zoe and cousin Charlie
 Cousin Cambri (this girl is a pro at the swings)
 Uncle Ben
 Milo and Uncle Ty Ty
 Cody and Charlie
 Milo (love this big guy!)

 Tyler and Cody, just a couple of big kids themselves

Grandpa Al, the biggest kid on this playground
 Everyone had to take their turn swingin', it was a lot of fun, and very entertaining. 
She liked the swings a lot, but wasn't sure quite what do to, she just kind of hung there!





Luckily Milo was there to help Zoe with her presents, she got a lot of fun stuff, so blessed with lots of people that love her!

Since her actual birthday was on Easter, she got spoiled two days in a row! Easter is my favorite holiday, so I was super excited to have her birthday on Easter this year. I can't believe we have a toddler now. I am so blessed to have this perfect little soul in my life, I love her more than anything, and more than I ever knew I could love something!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Zoe. Looks like a fun time had by all! I love the lady bug cake!

    ReplyDelete