Monday, January 17, 2011

Best Christmas Present Ever!

We decided to have the Dr. write on a piece of paper what the sex of our baby is, and then open it for Christmas. It took more self control than I ever knew to have this present sit under my tree for 3 wks. On Christmas Eve I felt like a kid again with so much anxiety I didn't sleep much.When it came time to finally open it, both Tyler and I were too nervous, so we had my brother Mike open it, and...


We are both so excited, and still find it hard to believe that in a few months we will have this perfect thing in our lives!

5 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you guys and for my Milo to have a cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! How exciting, a little Finch girl (: Any name ideas? Or is that being kept under wraps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For names, we really like Zoe right now. But we will see, I can't commit to anything without seeing her first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Yeah, it is definitely hard to chose. I never really wanted to tell people either because I didn't want them to say anything negative about what we'd chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rach! I found your blog through Shan. I'm stoked you have a blog. :)
    I wont be able to make it to the baby shower on Saturday, way sorry. I have something for you and Danielle. They are in the mail right now otherwise i'd bring them over before Sat. Will you let Danielle know? Hope you both are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete