Friday, February 24, 2012

Christmas Time

So I went a little overboard for Zoe's first Christmas. The problem was that I would buy stuff, stash it (I don't know why) and then forgot I bought it. Online shopping kind of goes the same way, buy it, forget you bought it until it shows up at your door. Tyler laughed at me because I wrapped up most of her gifts, I don't think she fully unwrapped even one! She loved the paper, wrapping, and bows more than anything.

Regardless of my serious type A personality and wanting EVERYTHING to be perfect and orderly, especially for her first Christmas, it was perfect (even without snow). We loved spending the day with family and celebrating the true meaning of Christmas, and not all those silly gifts.  







We got the girls together to take some fun pics for some gifts, they turned out pretty cute. The dress is actually as dress both Danielle and I wore as babies.





No comments:

Post a Comment